Updating your ProConnect recorder to 2..4:
- Copy this URL: http://software.avertx.com/release/delcores-0.3.osp
- Connect to the recorder through AvertX Connect.
- Click the Setup (gear) icon in the upper right menu bar.
- Under System Settings, click Settings.
- Select the Software Upgrade tab and click Show More Options.
- Select the Specify URL radio button.
- Paste the URL in the text box.
- Click the Install button. This should complete in less than 1 minute.
- After the Update Complete window appears, click OK.
- Paste the URL in the same text box.
- Click the Install button. Note: This can take from several minutes to several hours depending on the speed of the network connection.
- Visit the following link for instructions on updating the software on your ProConnect recorder. https://www.avertx.com/faqs/how-do-i-update-the-software-on-my-proconnect-recorder/
The recorder is continuing to record video while the download is in progress. Once the download is complete and the update begins, recording will be briefly paused while the update is applied and the system auto-reboots.
Note: This process could take a few minutes up to several hours. The recorder will continue to record during this time, however, searching video may not provide all stored video results for 2-3 hours.