How do I update the Software on my ProConnect Recorder?
This FAQ only applies to AvertX ProConnect series recorders. Use this article to find the current firmware/software and Operating System / Image version for the ProConnect NVRs.
Update your ProConnect Recorder Software through AvertX Connect
- Log into your AvertX Connect account and see if your recorder shows “UPDATE AVAILABLE”
- If an update is available, click “Install Update.” If you don’t see this, you should manually check if your recorder has a pending update.
Manually update your ProConnect Recorder Software
- Log into your AvertX ProConnect recorder Locally or through AvertX Connect with an AvertX Connect account.
- Click on Setup at the NVR console, or the gear icon in the upper right menu bar when using a computer.
- Under System Settings, click on System Settings > Settings menu.
- Select the Software Upgrade tab.
- Click Check for Update.
- If your recorder shows “UPDATE AVAILABLE,” click Install Update.