Returns and Warranty
Limited Two Year Warranty
Effective January 1, 2014
All products, purchased through AvertX and its authorized resellers, are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship under normal use for two years from date of shipment. At AvertX’s discretion, defective products under warranty will be repaired or replaced at no cost. If Avertx determines that the product should be replaced, it may do so with new or refurbished products of equal or greater value. Product warranty does not cover product failure caused by misuse, alteration of the product, incorrect installation, electric surges or physical damage.
Exceptions to the two-year warranty include:
- All refurbished products sold by Avertx are warranted for one year from the date of shipment
There is no other warranty provided by AvertX, express or implied including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Under no circumstances will AvertX be liable for any consequential, incidental, special or exemplary damages arising out of or connected with the sale, delivery, use or performance of the product, even if AvertX is apprised of the likelihood of such damages occurring. In no event shall AvertX liability exceed the purchase price of the product. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state or country to country.
Shipping / Delivery
Free Shipping does not apply to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or Canada. Lower 48 only.
AvertX strives to ship your order as quickly as possible. Orders placed through avertx.com usually ship within 1-3 business days from the time you place your order. Transit time vary depending on where your order is being delivered. Please reference the estimated UPS Ground delivery time map below.
Estimated Delivery Time
Unless you select otherwise, we ship all products Standard Ground. Shipments typically take 3-7 business days after the order has been processed. If you want expedited shipping, you can select 2-day or next day shipping when you place your order. For more details on custom shipping options, please call or email our Customer Service department at 855-228-3789.
AvertX only accepts orders for delivery to addresses in the United States and Canada.
AvertX ships via UPS and FedEx, which require a physical address for delivery. We do not ship to a post office box.
Packages cannot be rerouted once shipped for customer security and logistical reasons.
Special Shipping Offers
Special shipping offers may supersede these policies.
45-Day Free Return Policy
AvertX gladly accepts returns on all new merchandise purchased directly from us for 45 days from date of purchase for any reason. Please include all original packaging, manuals, and ancillary materials in order to avoid being penalized.
Reimbursement eligibility for returns is as follows:
- 45 day return policy is only for products sold in new condition.
- All sales on Refurbished products are final and cannot be returned for refund. Refurbished products can only be returned for repair or replacement if deemed defective within the 1-year warranty period.
- All parts must be returned in the original package, cannot be damaged, and must be in original condition.
- AvertX accessories can be refunded if unused, unopened and in their original packaging.
- AvertX will not accept the return of items that are damaged. The penalty for damaged items is the cost of the item.
For all returns, please call 855-228-3789. A customer service representative will provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Customers are responsible for shipping items returned to AvertX for refund. AvertX does not refund shipping costs.
When packaging your parts for shipping, write the RMA number on the outside packaging in large, easily visible letters, and include a copy of the original invoice in the package.
Please pack your products carefully and ship them back to us in the original shipping containers.
- Please re-pack all return items carefully inside the original shipping box with all the original packing material so that your product will be well protected on the return trip.
- AvertX is not responsible for damages incurred to products during shipping to AvertX for returns or repair.
- All products must be returned complete, as packed by the manufacturer; including the product box, packing materials, instruction books, cables, etc.
AvertX is dedicated to providing exemplary customer service to all of our customers. We pride ourselves on our ability to quickly and accurately process all orders. If you have any questions regarding your purchase, we will do everything we can to address your concerns. If you wish to cancel your order for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible. As a vast majority of in-stock items ship within 24 hours, it is imperative that you contact us so we may attempt to cancel your order before it is processed and/or shipped.
What happens if my order has already shipped?
Unfortunately, we are unable to cancel your order once it has been processed and/or shipped. If your order cannot be cancelled prior to shipping, a Return to Sender Delivery Intercept can be instituted for a $50 fee.
Alternatively, items may be returned within 45 days per the terms of our Return Policy.