If your camera is installed on a wall or table top the image may appear to be upside down. Rotate the camera video image using the recorder interface to get a right-side-up image.
Note You cannot rotate the video image 90° to get a vertical image. Rotating the image 90° will stretch and distort the video image.
To rotate the camera video image:
- On the recorder, open the setup menu and click on Cameras.
- Click Device Setup, and then Stream Settings.
- For Video Rotation, select the desired rotation type.
- Normal transmits the image as the camera sees it.
- Flip transmits the image backwards and upside down.
- Mirror transmits a mirror image.
- 180 Degree transmits the image upside down.