- Download the latest software image provided by
- Plug the USB flash drive into the PC you will be
using to make the recovery media. USB recovery will require at least a dedicated
4GB USB flash drive.
- Download the Rufus application.
- Run the Rufus executable and click Yes if
prompted by Windows UAC to run.
- Click the browse button to browse to the
downloaded ProConnect image ISO.
- The partition scheme should be set to GPT
partition scheme for UEFI.
- The file system needs to be set to FAT32 in the
- Compare your Rufus settings to the above image
and click Start. Device label and AV.xxxxxxL.iso will vary from
the above image based on version of the image.
- You will be prompted with a warning that all
data on the USB flash drive will be destroyed, click OK to proceed in creating
the recovery media.
- Once complete you can close Rufus and remove the
USB flash drive from the PC.
- Insert the USB recovery flash drive into a USB
3.0 (blue)port on the unit.
- At the start of the reboot press F12 to load the
boot menu and select UEFI USB recovery flash drive and hit enter.
- The recovery wizard for ProConnect will load.
- Select Upgrade
- Accept License Agreement and continue
- After it done upgrading, click Finish and wait
for it to reboot before pulling out the USB drive.