- Select the FAQ corresponding to the type of computer that will be used to download and create a bootable system USB drive for the ProConnect software.
- Follow the steps in the respective FAQ to create a bootable system USB.
- Insert the USB recovery flash drive into a USB
3.0 (blue) port on the unit.
- At the start of the reboot press F12 to load the
boot menu and select UEFI USB recovery flash drive and hit enter.
- The recovery wizard for ProConnect will load.
- Select Upgrade
- Accept License Agreement and continue.
- You will need to type your recorder's serial number, located on the side of your unit. NOTE: The serial number must be entered in all UPPERCASE characters to be accepted.
- After it's done upgrading, click Finish and wait
for it to reboot before pulling out the USB drive.