When Enabled, Remote Support within Avertx Connect allows the Avertx Technical Support Team to access an unattended recorder in a controlled environment. This AvertX Connect feature is optional and offered as a customer service convenience. It is secured through local and cloud service security protocols. Customers can quickly enable or disable this access at any time.
- To enable or disable the remote support option, log into your account at connect.avertx.com via a web browser.
- Click on the account name in the top right corner of the screen to reveal a menu with more options.
- Navigate to the Account Settings sub-menu. The first option is the Account Name.
- Check the box under Account Name to Enable Remote Support. This option is blank/turned off by default.
- Click the Save button down in the bottom right after enabling or disabling remote technical support.
- Provide the Account Name to the tech support to remotely access the recorder through the cloud service, if needed.