When Enabled, the Remote Support Options within Avertx Connect allows the Avertx Technical Support Team to access an unattended recorder and AvertX Connect account in a controlled environment. This AvertX Connect feature is optional and offered as a customer service convenience. It is secured through local and cloud service security protocols. An auto-terminate period can be configured, and customers can quickly enable or disable the access at any time.
- To enable or disable the AvertX Connect technical remote support option, log into your AvertX Connect account via a web browser.
- Click on
name in the top right corner of the screen to reveal
with more options.
- Click on the Account Profile sub-menu. Note the Name listed under the Account ID (the name can be changed if desired).
- Click on the Remote Support Options sub-menu. Check mark the "Allow Avert MGMT CP to manage and support my AvertX Connect account."
- Select the period of time before the AvertX remote tech support access will be terminated automatically.
- Click on the Save button down on the right.
- Provide the account Name from Step #3 to the support tech to remotely access and help troubleshoot AvertX Connect settings, registered recorders, cameras, and user accounts, if needed.