Internet Explorer will end support for certain operating systems on June 15th, 2022. This will impact AvertX users ability to access their systems through a web browser if connected to legacy AvertX devices, specifically P2A, P2B and Performance Series Network Video Recorders.
For those impacted, to access your system through a web browser after June 15th, 2022, you’ll need to follow the steps below:
- Open Microsoft Edge on your device.
- Click the ‘…’ or 3 dots button in the top-right corner of the Edge browser and select Settings.
- Click Default browser within the left menu.
- Within Allow sites to reload in Internet Explorer mode, click the drop-down menu and select Allow.
- If you are prompted to restart the browser, click Restart.
- Navigate to https://connect.avertx.com
- Click the ‘…’ or 3 dots button in the top-right corner of the Edge browser and select Reload in Internet Explorer mode.
- You are now able to log into your account and connect to your device. Follow the prompts to Install the add-on from DVR Support Center.
- NOTE: After switching to Internet Explorer Mode, a prompt will display asking you to allow to open the page in Internet Explorer mode on your next visit. If not allowed, you will need to follow these steps each time.