Camera Firmware Download
Supported camera models:
Improvements and Fixes:
- UPDATED: Added 4MP resolution to ONVIF profile information. This resolves an issue with the wrong resolution being displayed in ProConnect
Previous version improvements:
- IE11 compatibility issues have been resolved
- Improved port security
- Motion detection performance in low light enhanced
- MJPEG image rotation is now supported
- Added function for selectable threshold for switch from day to night and night to day.
- Now supports up to 64gb microSD cards
- Various bug fixes
Locate the Current Firmware Version on Your Camera:
Access your camera through a web browser. Type the IP address of your camera in the address bar or see how to Access Cameras Connected to Your HDIP recorder.
When you have accessed the camera page, click Setup at the top of the page
In the setup menu, click the Software upgrade tab on the left side of the page. Your software version will be listed at the top of the page.
Supported Camera models:
There is no other warranty provided by AvertX, express or implied including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
NOTE: If the current firmware version on your camera is lower than 20130812, you must first install version 20130812. After that update is complete, you can upgrade your firmware to the latest version.