We have identified an issue that causes the recording software to not load past 99%. This issue is exclusive to ProConnect recorders which shipped between February 23rd, 2021 and May 17th, 2021. This issue is caused by an incompatibility with certain network configurations and does not impact all ProConnect recorders shipped within the specified dates.
Follow the instructions below if you experience this behavior.
- Download the patch file and copy it to a USB drive.
- Disconnect the network cable and reboot the recorder.
- Plug the USB drive with the patch file into the recorder.
- Log in to the recorder.
- Click Setup, and then click System Settings under General Configuration.
- Click the Software Upgrade tab.
- Click Show More Options.
- Click Select File then navigate to the USB drive and select 2.3_NetworkManager_v1.0.osp.
- Click Install.
NOTE: Do not leave this page until the update is complete.
- Once the update completes, power off the recorder.
- Remove the USB drive.
- Reconnect the network cable.
- Power on the recorder.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Avertx Support at 855-228-3789