For optimal image quality, you will need to manually focus your AvertX camera once it has been installed. Please use the following instructions to focus your AvertX HD90 Night Vision HD Indoor/Outdoor Bullet Camera.
1. Remove the screw at the bottom of the front lens cover.
2. Remote the front lens cover by gently tilting it up from the bottom.
3. Remove the rubber gasket.
4. Loosen the set screw.
5. Turn the lens to focus your cameras.
6. Tighten the set screw.
7. Replace the rubber gasket.
8. Align the positioning pin at the top of the camera lens cover with the hole on the camera body and replace the cover.
9. Replace the screw at the bottom of the lens cover.