Improved Items in 18.104.22.168:
- Improved: Fixed an issue that could cause regular stream drops when dual streaming from certain types of cameras using digest authentication.
- Improved: Dependency updates and security enhancements.
- Improved: Fixed an issue that could cause PTZ control to stop working after receiving an error from the camera.
Improved Items in 22.214.171.124:
- Updated: Dependency updates and security enhancements.
- Updated: Added background cleanup process to free up storage space on the OS drive for non-video files.
- Improved: Fixed an issue that caused the local admin password reset function errors through local console.
- Improved: Fixed an issue that caused the storage page UI in setup to not render properly.
- Improved: Fixed an issue with video exported from camera video feeds set to low frames per second not playing back correctly in VLC and similar video players.
- Improved: Fixed an issue that could cause image uploads to the cloud to repeatedly fail after a prior image upload had failed.
New and updated items in ProConnect Software Version 2.2:
- Updated: Updated the camera record and two way audio UI in Setup > Cameras > [Camera Name] > Audio. After enabling audio in the camera*, select:
Updated: Security enhancements.
Improved: Fixed a missing UI issue in the Recorder UI after a banner message was displayed on first boot.
Improved: Fixed an issue that could cause video to freeze in web client search after moving the timeline bar.
Improved: Fixed an issue with a render error on one camera causing all cameras to freeze in search playback.
Improved: Fixed an issue that could cause large archive exports to fail.
Improved: Fixed an issue with some special characters in passwords preventing users to log into the local Console.
Improved: Security enhancements and dependency updates.
Improved: Fixed an issue that could prevent logs from exporting properly.
Improved: Fixed an issue that could impact system stability when bandwidth management was enabled.
- Disabled – No audio will be recorded, received or transmitted.
- Record – Audio will be recorded from camera location or from two way audio when Enable 2-Way Audio is also selected.
- Live Only – Audio is enabled for the camera in Live, but will not be recorded for video playback.
- Enable 2-Way Audio – Audio can be both received and transmitted for Record or for Live Only.
*2-way Audio requires 2-way audio capable camera (HD828 or HD838) with a connected powered microphone and speaker