Network Camera Manager Version 22.214.171.124
Network Camera Manager (NCM) is a software tool that allows you to quickly and easily connect and configure your IP Cameras. This software allows you to assign IP addresses, manage users, configure video settings, and update firmware on multiple cameras at once.
This version is a Major update with the following changes;
- NEW Full support added for new camera models manufactured camera models
- NEW Added ONVIF device discovery support
- Check "ONVIF Detection" to enable this feature
- IMPROVED Significantly improved camera detection; the majority of devices should now be found much more quickly
- CHANGED IPv6 responses are now ignored
- UPDATED Network config Apply button now works with single button press
- UPDATED Resolved issue where the same device could be incorrectly listed multiple times with different IP addresses
Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
There is no other warranty provided by AvertX, express or implied including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.