Network Camera Manager Version 2.6
Network Camera Manager (NCM) is a software tool that allows you to quickly and easily connect and configure your IP Cameras. This software allows you to assign IP addresses, manage users, configure video settings, and update firmware on multiple cameras at once.
This version is a Major update with the following changes;
- NEW Added support for new camera models
- NEW Added support for importing of camera config files for certain camera models
- IMPROVED Improved camera updates and configuration application speeds
- UPDATED Updated OpenJDK to 11.0.13 to address medium OpenJDK vulnerability
Updates in version 126.96.36.199
- NEW Added the ability to enable/disable smart encoding on select OpenEye camera models
- CHANGED Firmware upgrades will now be done in batches of 30 cameras.
- UPDATED Updated OpenJDK to 11.0.15+10.
Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
There is no other warranty provided by AvertX, express or implied including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.