Network Camera Manager Version 18.104.22.16802
Network Camera Manager (NCM) is a software tool that allows you to quickly and easily connect and configure your IP Cameras. This software allows you to assign IP addresses, manage users, configure video settings, and update firmware on multiple cameras at once.
This version is a Major update with the following changes;
- Allow find mac text field to remain cleared when no longer has focus.
- Added labels for updating administrative password.
- Quality/bitrate selection for H.264 codec streams has been changed to a combo box with more accurate selection of options.
- Changed relationship between resolutions and fps limitations.
- Pass the configured username and password from the main dialog to the error dialog when it is displayed.
- Added support for upgrading firmware
Requires Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
There is no other warranty provided by AvertX, express or implied including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.