Camera Firmware Download
Supported camera models:
This version is a Minor update with the following changes from version V5.5.75 Build 201229
- NEW Added Automatic Adjust function for Min/Max size boxes in Chrome
- IMPROVED Increased size of end-points for People Counting Detection Area, Detection Line, and Heatmapping Detection Area, Min/Max Size boxes
- CHANGED Added support for Internet Explorer and Playback and Picture tabs in Internet Explorer
- No live video when initially opening web viewer; switching tabs will correct this
To update the Firmware on your camera:
- On a web browser, download the firmware file and extract the contents of the zip file to your computer.
- In your camera UI menu, please go to Advanced. Under System select Maintenance.
- Under Upgrade, select Browse
- Navigate to the digicap.dav firmware file.
- Select Upgrade.
- It is always recommended to perform a full default after the camera firmware has been flashed.
Supported Camera models:
There is no other warranty provided by AvertX, express or implied including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.