NVR Firmware Download
Important: All recorders connected to AvertX Connect for remote viewing to this firmware for continued compatibility. If the NVR is not updated to Firmware version 12005, AvertX Connect will lose remote viewing capability.
You will need to factory default your unit before installing Firmware Version 12005. See Instructions
Supported NVR models:
Note: This version is not compatible with P2B or P2A series NVRs.
Improvements and Fixes:
- Backend upgrades for continued compatibility with future versions of AvertX Connect
Improvements in Previous Version:
- New! Added remote web viewer support for Internet Explorer and Firefox (32-bt ESR 52 version) with full functionality (plugin required)
- New! Added remote web viewer support for Edge and Chrome limited to 4 channels of displayed video for Live and Search (no plugin required)
- New! Added Mac remote web viewer with file export on Chrome browser. Limited to 4 channels of displayed video for Live and Search (no plugin required)
- New! Updated the remote web viewer interface with new look and feel
- Disabled FPS and Bitrate settings from camera Streaming tab when Global Recording Configuration is set to Schedule
- Added Stream 2 Bitrate configuration to camera Streaming tab
- Camera GOP and FPS values will automatically be set to the same value when GOP or FPS value is changed on the camera
- The top navigation bar now hides 3 seconds after the recorder is turned on
- Added a Help icon to the local playback bar that describes how to use Playback functions
- Added speed icon to the local playback bar In Playback
- Added timeline zoom control (24hr, 12hr, 4hr, 1hr) to Remote Playback in the remote web viewer
- Fixed a problem that would cause recorders to show “Online” when deleted from AvertX Connect. This would require factory resetting the recorder to correct.
- Video streams blink when using Chrome browser
Supported NVR models:
NOTE: This version is only compatible with Performance Series NVRs. It is not compatable with P2A and P2B series AvertX NVRs.
There is no other warranty provided by AvertX, express or implied including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Firmware Installation Instructions:
- Power Cycle the NVR
- Factory Default your NVR
- Install the firmware
- Format Hard Drives (This will erase all data on drives)