Email Alerts for motion, sensor and health alerts are set through the ProConnect NVR and sent to the AvertX Connect cloud gateway for delivery.
Note: You will need to install ProConnect software version 1.3 or higher, a valid AvertX Connect account and access to a web browser with an internet connection.
Enable Sending Events to AvertX Connect:
- Go to the Setup menu, and then the AvertX Connect tab.
- Enter your AvertX Connect account’s Email and Password to link your NVR to AvertX Connect.
- Select Send Health Events to AvertX Connect to enable motion alert.
- Select Send Event Images to AvertX Connect to receive an image with the alert. Deselecting this option reduces the amount of data sent if your network has bandwidth limitations.
Note: These options are selected by default when you register your NVR with AvertX Connect.
Add a Macro:
- Click the Macros tab on the right-hand menu.
- Click Add a Macro.
- Enter a macro name in the Macro Name field.
- Check the Enable Macro box.
Create a Trigger:
- Select the drop down under the Schedule option to modify when a trigger is in effect. For more information on schedules, see the Schedule section.
- Select either Sensor or Motion under the Event Class drop down.
- Select the appropriate Event Type in the Event Type dropdown that corresponds with the desired sensor or motion event class.
- Select the source IP camera or sensor in the Source drop down list. If no source is selected, all cameras or sensors will trigger event notification.
Note: You can set up multiple triggers by clicking the Add New Trigger button.
Create an Action:
- Select the desired schedule under the Schedule dropdown.
- Select the action type Send to AvertX Connect under the Type dropdown.
- Set the duration of the event to trigger the action in the When Event Duration Exceeds field.
- If an additional action is added they will happen in order, and can be dragged and dropped to reorder for priority.
- Click Save to complete macro setup.
Note: You can set up multiple Actions by clicking the Add New Action button.
Go to AvertX Connect
- To enable email alerts to specific users, go to connect.avertx.com and Login.
- Click on Manage Users in the Main Menu.
- Click on the user you wish to receive alerts.
- In the User Profile, select Receive Motion Alert Emails. Select Receive Health Alert Emails and Receive Sensor Alert Emails if desired.
- Click Save to complete. The email address associated with this account will now receive email alerts.