Refurbished ProConnect 8 Channel HD+ Network Video Recorder
Free Shipping on orders over $1000 45-day Free Returns Free Pro Team Support For Life
This product is factory refurbished and may have cosmetic blemishes. All refurbished products are tested and certified before sale.
Refurbished ProConnect NVRs include a 1 year warranty.
Rules and restrictions may apply. Not valid with any other offers. All sales are final. Limited to stock on hand.
Startup wizard makes networking a breeze
Attractive and intuitive user experience in all major browsers
Free support for the life of your system! Need help? Call the Pro Team!
Compatible with ONVIF compliant cameras from other manufacturers
Powerful processor records UHD video from 4K cameras
Surveillance-rated hard drive for long life and dependability
Military-grade encryption to keep your data safe and secure
Integrated PoE switch, eliminating the need for an external switch.
Future Proof Your Investment: Now Shipping with ProConnect 1.2
The most important part of your video security system investment is the software that powers it. AvertX is constantly developing the ProConnect platform, so you will benefit from new features, improved performance, and cyber security updates for years to come and without a hidden subscription fee. When a new update is released you are notified and can apply the update with a single click of a button. See what's new in ProConnect 1.2.
Is your video system cyber-secure or is it creating a vulnerability at your home or business? Recently, many IP cameras and video recorders have been linked to widespread cyber-attacks. All AvertX software has been developed with cyber security as a priority. ProConnect recorders automatically establish a trusted outbound connection with the AvertX Cloud for a hassle-free and secure networking experience. All metadata transmitted over the Internet is secured using military-grade encryption. Read more about AvertX Cyber Security.
Apple TV Support for Home Viewing
The AvertX ProConnect Apple TV app allows you to display live video from your ProConnect recorder from the comfort of your living room or anywhere you have an Apple TV. Securely install your recorder anywhere in your home or business and easily view live video on any TV without the hassle or complexity of running an HDMI cable from your recorder.*Requires 4th Generation Apple TV
Fast and Easy Search and Export
Often the most frustrating part of owning a surveillance system is finding the video you need. AvertX ProConnect features multiple options for quickly and easily finding video clips, including Event Search, Time Bar Search, and our exclusive Preview Search. Using Preview Search, you can find events with a visual difference before and after the event, like theft or vandalism, in a matter of seconds. Once you’ve found the video clip you need, all it takes is a few clicks to export to your AvertX Connect for secure storage or easy sharing via email. No more searching for a thumb drive for exports!
Five-Star AvertX PRO Team Support
We have a professional to help you with every step of the process. Want to understand the AvertX Cloud difference? Call our PRO Team. Need help designing a system and selecting the right cameras? Call our PRO Team. Need help with setup? Call our PRO Team. Selecting and installing a system can be intimidating. Our PRO Team is here to help for the life of your system! Call us at 855-228-3789 with any questions or for a live product demo!
Pain Free Installation
AvertX has designed its system with integral features to simplify installation. An integrated PoE switch means you only need to run single cable your cameras. At startup, the ProConnect NVR recognizes your cameras and starts recording. The key to a successful installation is planning. Please visit our DIY Corner for resources to choose the appropriate system for your home or business and tips and tricks for installing and getting the most out of your system. If you have any questions about your installation, call the AvertX PRO Team!
- Operating System:
- Embedded Linux
- Local Display Resolution:
- Auto-detect HDMI, up to 1080p
- Total Number of IP Channels:
- Alarm Sensor Inputs:
- Relay Outputs:
- Image Compression:
- Recording/Playback Resolutions and Rates:
- 4MP HD+ resolution @ 30 images per second on all channels; 4K UHD resolution @ 10 images per second on all channels
- Motion Detection:
- AvertX Cameras, Adjustable Thresholds and Motion Fields Configurable
- Supported IP Cameras:
- AvertX and ONVIF Profile S Cameras
- PoE Network Ports:
- Cloud Video Access:
- Yes, viewing and sharing with AvertX Connect
- Remote Device Apps:
- Free AvertX apps for Apple TV iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphones and Tablets
- Remote Access Browser Support:
- Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Edge and IE on Windows and Mac OSX
- Pan Tilt Zoom (PTZ) Control:
- AvertX PTZ cameras and compliant IP PTZs
- Recording Mode:
- Continuous + Motion, Continuous, Motion
- Playback Search:
- Preview Search, Date/Time, Event Search
- Remote Device Connection:
- AvertX Connect
- Local/remote user management, Encrypted passwords, uPnP disabled
- Digital Signature Support:
- Digital Watermark
- Internal Storage:
- Up to 12TB with factory upgrade
- External USB Hard Drive:
- Backup only; not supported for video recording
- Rack Mountable:
- Yes, 1U Bracket included
- Operating Temperature:
- 32°F - 104°F (0°C - 40°C)
- Operating Relative Humidity:
- 10% - 90% Non-condensing
- 17.25" W x 13.5" L x 1.875" H
(438mm x 343mm x 44.5mm)
- 1 year
- Free AvertX Pro Team Support for Life
- Operating Fan Noise:
- Approx. 45 db @ 6ft (equivalent to overhead ceiling fan)
- * System default set at 15 ips to optimize storage retention