NVR Firmware Download
Important: All recorders connected to AvertX Connect for remote viewing to this firmware for continued compatibility. If the NVR is not updated to Firmware version 11224, AvertX Connect will lose remote viewing capability.
Note: This version is not compatible with Performance Series or P2A Series NVRs. For P2A models, please use firmware version 11212.
Improvements and Fixes:
- Backend upgrades for continued compatibility with future versions of AvertX Connect
Previous Version Improvements & Resolved Issues
- Improved Performance on AvertX Connect functions during remote connection
- Search interface now shows Time and Date selection correctly for remote viewer
- “Offline” and “Connection Full“ messages when using AvertX Connect are resolved
- Improved Iris and Auto Focus controls for the HD810 camera
- Various improvements and bug fixes
- Plug and Play updated to prefer highest resolution as main stream.
- Note: 16ch P2A will continue to default to 2MP
- Improved performance and stability
- P2A 16ch Plug and Play default set to 2MP max at 4mbps/1mbps
- Web viewer updated to fix IE crashing when closing the browser
- Video export maximum size limit of 8.5GB has been removed when exporting as SYSTEM
- Exports using AVI & DRV format are still limited to 8.5GBord
- Various bug fixes Support added for 3MP resolution cameras
- PnP default settings updated for 3MP cameras
- P2B NVR models will use 3MP resolution settings for 3MP cameras
- P2A NVR models will use 2MP resolution settings for 3MP cameras
- If you manually change camera resolution to 3MP, AvertX recommends connecting a maximum of 8 cameras on 16CH P2A NVRs (or 4 cameras on 8CH P2A NVRs)
- Remote Control ID setup simplified. The menu items has been relabeled to “Remote Control ID” and displays the Remote Control ID number selection
- DDNS update checks are more frequent. DDNS checks for updates every 5 minutes to minimize any down-time caused by forced ISP IP change
- If a system fan fails, an icon will appear in the live view but there is no beep
- 90 degree rotate now holds aspect ratio in web viewer
Supported NVR models:
There is no other warranty provided by AvertX, express or implied including without limitation the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Locate the Current Firmware Version on Your NVR:
- Factory Default your NVR
- Press the Menu Button on your remote control
- Navigate to the Info icon
- The firmware version number will be listed as Software. The last four digits of the number is the current firmware version number installed on the NVR. If the number on the firmware is lower than the version listed at the top of the page, please update your firmware.
NOTE: If the current firmware version on your NVR is lower than 9407, you must first install version 9407. After that update is complete, you can upgrade your firmware to the latest version.